Who the Hell...?

My photo
My name is Alan Washburn, and I am a graphic artist, web designer, and pencil/paper artist looking to get more into digital works. This blog is for sketches and finished work, as well as a place for me to rant and rave as need be.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Projects

Part of the reason I decided to start this blog is because I actually did some work for a tabletop miniatures game rulebook that has been published but won't be released for another couple of weeks. I'll also be building and maintaining the website for the product, it seems, and I'll be attending at least the debut convention to help promote it.

There'll be more news on that as it develops, but needless to say, I'm excited. The product is outstanding and I'm happy to be part of it, not to mention that getting my work published is a big step in the right direction!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment