Who the Hell...?

My photo
My name is Alan Washburn, and I am a graphic artist, web designer, and pencil/paper artist looking to get more into digital works. This blog is for sketches and finished work, as well as a place for me to rant and rave as need be.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Brink of Battle

So here we are, not even a week after the release of Brink of Battle, and the game is already selling pretty well and picking up popularity. It's getting awesome reviews, and more than a few people have said they believe it'll be the next big thing in the miniatures gaming world.

It's pretty awesome to think about how I'm a part of that... the diagrams, the website, the artwork for the upcoming fantasy supplement... just happy to be on board!

Don't know what it is? Check it out over at the official site or at the official blog. Or at the Lead Adventure forums. Or hell, just buy the bastard outright.

Go on. Do it.

You know you want to.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment