Who the Hell...?

My photo
My name is Alan Washburn, and I am a graphic artist, web designer, and pencil/paper artist looking to get more into digital works. This blog is for sketches and finished work, as well as a place for me to rant and rave as need be.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Battle Artist 09

My Believe in Angles piece ended up taking my bout in Battle Artist 08 Single Battle, so I'm obviously pretty pleased with that.

This bout, though?

Molotov Cocktease of Venture Brothers fame.

Fuck.

Yes.

Not only is Venture Bros basically the shit in animated form, she's awesome, and this is one of the rare times in Battle Artist where the subject fits my specialty.

Totally looking forward to this one.

If you don't know what Venture Brothers is, I weep for you, but you should definitely go check it out if you like sick, twisted humor.

GO TEAM VENTURE!

-J

1 comment: